Join us August 18 at Rhapsody CrossFit for Chris Hinshaw’s CrossFit Preferred Aerobic Capacity Course on building powerful aerobic capacity.
Drum roll, please…Chris Hinshaw, founder of Aerobic Capacity and premier international endurance coach, is coming to Charleston, SC!
Better yet, he’s hosting his coveted Aerobic Capacity Course on Sunday, August 18 at Rhapsody CrossFit. This CrossFit Preferred Course is expertly designed to help coaches and athletes improve their muscular stamina and cardiovascular engine through innovative, proven methodologies that build work capacity and maximize athletic performance.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How fatigue develops and limits athletic performance.
- How to maximize cardiovascular fitness by creating an optimal balance between energy systems.
- How to apply training based on aerobic capacity, lactate threshold and aerobic threshold to target personal goals.
- Speed-endurance and strength-endurance training protocols to increase overall work capacity.
- How to assess and identify any athlete’s aerobic fitness.
- How to create individualized “paced” workouts.
- Understanding and performing the proper warm-up.
- Assessment, recruitment, sequencing and endurance development of the muscle-fiber spectrum.
- How to incorporate modern endurance-training methodologies into the full spectrum of functional movements (e.g., weightlifting, gymnastics).
In addition to the blueprint on building powerful aerobic capacity, you will receive a certificate upon completion. For Certified CrossFit Trainers, you may also claim six CEUs towards continuing education upon successful completion of this course.
MORE ON CHRIS HINSHAW
Known worldwide for his extensive knowledge and practical experience developing aerobic capacity in athletes of all experience levels using his comprehensive, cutting edge approach to training, Hinshaw is the endurance authority with accomplishments that include coaching 28 CrossFit Games Champions and 38 CrossFit Games podium athletes. His is a 10x Ironman competitor and brings more than a decade of CrossFit experience to the table.
Hinshaw’s coaching acumen spans hundreds of athletes that range from the everyday athlete (like us) to professional surfers, Olympians, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champions and more than three-dozen podium athletes + teams at the CrossFit Games (2013-2019) including Mat Fraser, Rich Froning, Jason Khalipa, Katrin Daviosdottir, Tia Clair Toomey, Kara Webb, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, Sara Sigmundsdottir and Julie Foucher.
Run, don’t walk! Sign up STAT as spots are limited and the Charleston course is nearly full.
No prerequisites are required to register.
Contact Aerobic Capacity at [email protected] for a 20% discount for active duty or retired military personnel and first responders as well as a 50% discount for previous Aerobic Capacity Course attendees.
To learn more or for any questions about the Aerobic Capacity Course, grab one of our Team Rhapsody coaches.